Put ProDirect® to Work for You
ProDirect® from FIS is a pre-approved, fully compliant, turnkey direct mail program that is comprehensive, affordable and easy-to-use. ProDirect can be one of your most costeffective account acquisition tools enabling you to acquire new accounts for a cost less than the annual profit on that account. All you do is provide a confidential list of your customers. With ProDirect, you can:
- Achieve higher response rates – Your most creditworthy customers are more likely to respond to a pre-approved offer from their hometown Bank than from some other credit card issuer in another state.
- Reduce your mailing costs – This program has been designed to provide you with a competitive advantage, at a more economical price than if you produce this program on your own.
- Enjoy a turnkey solution – Fidelity provides the pre- and post-approval screening, fulfillment of the customized solicitation piece, Debt-to-Income calculation, and new cardholder data entry.
Direct mail is a complementary method to acquire new accounts. Now, this valuable card marketing tool is available to your community bank in a turnkey service that is affordable and guarantees results. With ProDirect, your bank can get results while still focusing on your top priority: running your card program.
Your bank will be able to set the offer criteria, including Beacon Risk Scoring, and we’ll take care of these details:
- Duplicate name elimination
- Deleting existing cardholders
- Cleaning the list for potential mailing
- Scoring the list based on your bank’s credit criteria
- Eliminating the unqualified customers
- Preparing the offer with Beacon Risk Scoring
- Producing direct mail campaign(s)
- Mailing the solicitation package
- Receiving the response enrollment
- Post-screening responses
- Isolating research needs
- Entering the new cardholder information into FIS’ system
- Sending you the list of new accounts
- Embossing and mailing the new cards
ProDirect can help you compete with large national issuers by helping you “even the playing field.” Ultimately, the success of your program will be based on the audience you have selected and solicited. Another important factor to consider is the specific offer you are promoting and its attractiveness to your audience. Finally, be sure to emphasize the value-added benefits that the cardholder will receive by accepting your credit card.
Click here to view the 2011 Pro-Direct Mail Schedule